This Un-Assembled Superior Sliding Screen Door is made of high quality extruded aluminum. It is available in several colors including white, bronze, silver, almond, tan and other custom colors. It comes with 4 adjustable steel rollers, handle with latch, and your choice of insect screen. The door is cut to the size you need at our screen store. It assembles in a few minutes. This door is available in a coastal package which includes all stainless steel rollers and hardware. This is ideal for coastal areas and areas where rust may be an issue. Our door locks are designed to fit doors installed on the OUTSIDE of your house. Allow 1/8" manufacturing tolerance.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 45 | Next
Posted by Unknown on Aug 3rd 2019
I ordered this sliding screen door to replace the piece of junk which came with the sliding door installed in my new house. This door was easy to assemble and is a big improvement. It is square, more rigid, and slides smoothly and more quietly. I encountered one problem. One of the rollers was installed incorrectly such that the spring would not function. It was easily removed and reinstalled to function correctly. This is the reason for 4 vs 5 stars.
Posted by Edward Simonian on Jun 27th 2019
I was nervous about how this door was going to fit despite being exceptionally careful about my measurements. I worried for nothing. The components arrived in about 10 days and were very carefully packaged; corners were reinforced and foam bumpers were placed liberally around the frame parts so that the finish would not be scratched. The top, bottom and side rails were cut and mitered precisely and measured exactly to my specifications. So far so good. Assembling the frame is easy with wheels preinstalled in the top and bottom frames and corner braces also in place. Total time to assemble, less than 5 minutes. The tricky and time consuming part is installing the screen. A couple of suggestions:
1) You may want to cut a piece of lattice to the exact inside width of the frame and place it between the side rails at approximately the halfway point. This will be especially helpful with taller doors. Mine is 8 feet. This will minimize the potential of the spline pulling the screening on both sides toward the center, resulting in a slightly hour-glass finished frame.
2) If only one of the long sides of the screen material is an uncut, factory finished edge, place this edge so that it overlaps the side rail by a comfortable amount - maybe 1" - and so that it is perfectly parallel to the side rail. Start the spline in a corner and press it into the screen and into the frame channel.
2) Do not push it all the way in on your first pass. Just enough to hold it in place. If you were to do otherwise, there is a risk of slipping off the spline and cutting the screen material.
3) Hold the spline tool at a slight angle so that the wheel is facing away from the finished screen surface. If the wheel should slip off the spline, it will go into the frame and not the screen. Keep light tension on the screen material so as to eliminate any wrinkles or a non-taut screen.
4) Make a second and final pass with the spline tool; this time pressing it firmly into the groove.
5 Repeat for remaining sides. Check regularly to verify that there are no wrinkles
It's nowhere near as difficult as this may make it seem. Just take your time and you'll end up with a perfect finished product.
Posted by Mike Hubbard on Jun 26th 2019
Arrived on time, and was well packed, with good instructions included.
Went together in just a few minutes, and the screen was easy to install with the provided tool. With a few adjustments to the rollers, the door worked flawlessly. Exactly what I wanted and needed. The patio slider has been missing a screen door for years...wish I had known about this product a long time ago!
Excellent screen door
Posted by Jim F on Sep 5th 2018
Arrived quickly and complete. I chose the unassembled and it was easy to assemble and install. Very durable. Totally satisfied with your product. I can finally use my sliding patio door and enjoy the great outdoors!!
Awesome screen door
Posted by Manuela Mattingly on Aug 20th 2018
Purchased a disassembled screen door (superior with pet screen). Delivery was immensely fast, super easy to assemble and the best, it totally goat my door and looks great! Come on fall! I’m ready to open my doors!!!
Posted by Chris B. on Jul 26th 2018
Screen door is good, but honestly a bit overpriced for what it is. The fit on assembly was not perfect and even tapping with rubber mallet on corners to close them up, still have some gaps. Screen quality (basic kind) is typical. I will say they did get the dimensions just perfect and it is better than the wholesale grade door we had before from builder.
Posted by Greg Corris on Jul 24th 2018
Took less than an hour to unbox, assemble and install this door. Everything fit perfect and is a huge improvement over the original door.
One caveat on screen installation
Posted by Walt Shields on Jul 12th 2018
The screen door was easy to assemble. However, I think that you should warn customers to avoid holding the screen material tight when splining the sides to avoid bowing in the sides. I did not realize I had done this until I installed the door and realized it was not flush with the door frame and therefore could not use the latch.
Posted by Unknown on Jun 19th 2018
Installed a double screen with astragal. The assembly and adjustment was not too difficult. Very well made product, much better than original supplied screen.
Posted by Paul mallizzio on Jun 9th 2018
The door assembled easily and installation was simple. Everything was exactly as expected and the door works well.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 45 | Next
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
- MAIL ME A SAMPLE
- Genius® Retractable Screens For All Openings
- Rolls of Screen - All Types
- Super Screen
- Stainless Steel Security Screen
- Black Stainless Steel Security Screen
- Pet Resistant Insect Screen
- Fiberglass Screening
- Aluminum Screening
- BetterVue Invisible Screen
- UltraVue Invisible Insect Screen
- Pool and Patio Screening
- Pure Copper Screen
- Brite Bronze / Copper Insect Screen
- Florida Glass Screen
- Rolls of Solar Screen
- No-See-Um Screening - Tiny Mesh
- No-See-Um Screen (20 x 20) Rolls
- SeeVue Stainless Insect Screen
- All Colors of Pet Screen
- Pollen & Dust Filter Screen Mesh
- Doorway Alert Screen
- WideView Insect Screen 132" x 100'
- Bargain Rolls / Specials
- Complete Window Screens
- Solar Screens
- More Complete Window Screens
- Sliding Screen Doors
- Sliding Screen Door Track
- Pet Screen & Accessories
- Porch Screen Panels
- Porch Screening Systems
- Patio & Pool Enclosure Screening
- Tempered Glass Storm Door Panels
- Adjustable Screens
- Roll Up Solar Shades
- Screen Frame & Components
- Window Screen Frame. Best Value!
- Window Screen Frame (Full Boxes)
- Window Screen Kits
- Screening Tools & Equipment
- Special Shapes of Screens - Insect & Solar
- Security Screens
- ROLLS OF SCREEN FOR FLORIDA SCREEN ENCLOSURES
- Quanex Screen Door Replacement Parts
- Monthly Specials
- Hinged Screen Doors
- Business Screen Kits
- Storm Windows
- Greenhouse Windows
- Air Filtration
- Wholesale Products
- Gift Certificates