AllergyGuard NanoScreen™ window screen mesh creates a shield that blocks out airborne particles that can be harmful to your family's health such as allergens, dust, pollution, and more. By offering window filter screens, we want to empower people to turn off their air conditioners and open their windows for better ventilation without suffering from allergies or poor air quality. Increase your health and wellness with AllergyGuard!
- 3-layer air filtration of fine dust, pollen, bacteria, smoke, viruses, and more
- Blocks 95% of rain and water spray to help prevent water damage and mold
- Provides insect protection
- 50% thinner than a standard window screen
- Blocks 69% of UV light and 50% of infrared light
- Easy-to-clean with just a rag and water — no soap required
- Screens are made within 1/16" of the dimensions you provide
- Ships within 5 to 7 business days
Ordering in bulk? Shop here.
Wondering how to keep your house dust-free or want to know more about window filter screens? Read answers to frequently asked questions below, call Metro Screenworks live window screen experts, or visit our Denver-area showroom. We would love to help you find the right window screen for your needs and budget.
Are There Window Screens That Keep Pollen Out?
Yes. AllergyGuard screens. These window filter screens are designed to keep pollen, fine dust, hair, smoke, bacteria, and other particles that are responsible for allergies and poor air quality. With these screens, you can turn off your AC and open your windows any time of year. These window screens’ water shedding technology can also keep the rain out.
How to Improve Indoor Air Quality In Your Home?
Install window filter screens. AllergyGuard screens can dramatically improve the air quality within your home as they can filter pollen, dust, hair, and other particles. Regular cleaning of your home and adequate ventilation also contribute to indoor air quality.
How Do I Stop Dirt From Coming Through My Windows?
Install AllergyGuard screens. Our filter screens for windows can help to keep dust, dirt, pollen, smoke particles, and more out of your home. This can not only keep your home cleaner but also improve indoor air quality and possibly reduce the frequency that you need to clean your home, though regular cleaning can help eliminate indoor pollutants.
- Do Air Filtration Screens Work?
- Screens & Benefits of Fresh Air
- Seasonal Allergies in Pets
- What is Pollution?
- Why Is Fresh Air Important?
- Screens To Enhance At-Home Learning
- Allergy Guard: Protection Your House From Mold & Water Damage
- Why Replacement Window Screens Should be Your Next Upgrade
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It's very effective in blocking dusts and insects.
Recently purchased the allergy screen for some of our windows. They definitely filter out the smaller dust particles compared to normal window screens. With the recent fires near us, the rooms without these new screens had ash in the room but rooms with the new screens were clean. Definitely will get more windows set up with these screens. However, will note that there is considerably less free air flow with these window screens, understandably so. So take that into consideration if you have a window where you rely on breezes to flow.