36" X 47'' Allergy Guard
BMT AllergyGuard NanoScreen™ delivers superior filtration performance. The only product that screens out such fine particle sizes. BMT Allergy Guard allows people to enjoy fresh air without worrying about pollen, pollutants, or other fine particles from entering their home or office.
With our patented NanoScreen™ technology, BMT Allergy Guard creates a force-field around the home or work environment that allows the air to flow but blocks out the allergens and fine dust and pollution particles.
Make Allergy Guard a Part of Your Health & Wellness Plan
Our purpose is to promote health and wellness across North America and our goal is to empower millions of people that suffer from allergies to turn off the air conditioners and open their windows and doors and let the fresh air flow into their homes and work environments.
PARTICLES, MICRONS & NANOMETERS
1 mm = 1000 microns (μm) (also called micrometers)
1 micron (μm) = 1000 nanometers
1 nanometer (nm) = 1000 times smaller than a micron
1 nanometer (nm) = 1 billionth of a meter
Allergy Guard nanofiber filtration capacity covers the full virus particle size spectrum and blocks virus matter far smaller than Coronavirus.
Allergy Guard can therefore be used as an effective emergency substitute filtration media in any product that is designed to block Coronavirus to keep people protected.
These applications can include the critical inner filtration layer for protective masks, work space cubicle hanging screen curtains, window screen fabric or any other protective application designed to block coronavirus.
VISUAL SIZE REFERENCE:
TECH BULLETIN: NATIONAL EMERGENCY APPLICATIONS FOR ALLERGY GUARD NANOFIBER SCREEN
AllergyGuard Mesh = Presently distributed in the USA in a Health & Wellness allergen blocking window screen material.
But the primary application for the nanofiber technology is medical masks. We have simply applied the same nanofiber technology to our screen fabric application.
Allergy Guard Blocks very small particle size range of 0.02 microns (μm) = 20 nm and above.
Coronavirus Size Range = 0.1 – 0.3 microns
- Advanced Nano Screen
- Construction = High strength PVC-coated synthetic fiber construction with integrated Allergy Guard nano-fiber filtration media
REVIEW OF MICRONS & NANOMETER SIZES
- 1 meter = 100 centimeters
- 1 centimeter = 10 millimeters
- 1 millimeter = 1000 microns (μm) (also called micrometers but we will use microns)
- 1 micron (μm) = 1000 nanometers
- Micron (μm) = Micrometer = 1000 times smaller than a millimeter
- 1000 microns (μm) = 1 millimeter (mm)
- 1 micron (μm) = 1000 nanometers
- Nanometer (nm) = 1000 times smaller than a micron (μm)
- 1 nm = 1 billionth of a meter
NOTE THAT A NANOMETER IS VERY, VERY SMALL. MUCH SMALLER THAN A MICRON
- General / macro virus size range spectrum = 20 - 300 nm
- Factory R&D States // Coronavirus Size Range = 0.1 – 0.3 microns (μm)
Allergy Guard Mesh = Blocks very small particle size range of 0.02 microns (μm) = 20 nm and above
The Allergy Guard nanofiber filtration capacity covers the full virus particle size spectrum
- - Independent cross-check / Britannica / stated Coronavirus size = 120 nm = 0.12 microns (μm)
- - Independent cross check / Stanford University / stated Coronavirus size = 80-160 nm = 0.08 – 0.16 microns (μm)
- - Independent cross-check / Smart Air Filters.com / Stated Coronavirus size = approx 125 nm = 0.125 microns average in a range of 0.06 - 0.14 microns (μm)
- - Other Reference // BMT File / Electron microscope photo coronavirus size = 100 nm = 0.1 microns (μm)
- REFERENCE ONLY // COMMON MARKET N95 MASK / DEFINITION = A typical market N95 mask is a type of respirator which removes particles from the air that are breathed through it.
- These respirators filter out at least 95% of very small (0.3 micron) particles.
- N95 masks are capable of filtering out all types of particles, including bacteria and viruses.
- Allergy Guard can filter out much finer particle sizes as noted above.
"OMG! The pollen has started in earnest and guess what?! These screens are keeping the house pollen free! I cannot believe it. I am going to do the master bedroom screens tomorrow as it is a dust bowl. Yech!
I will take some pictures to show the difference. It is amazing. I am so pleased. Well, I am going to post on local forums and FB pages about this. . Can I put your name and 800# out there?"
Metro Screenworks Inc. is introducing the latest in window screening material technology. We can manufacture window screens with Allergy Guard or provide rolls of Allergy Guard for you to install in your existing screens or any opening as needed. This multi-purpose window air filter screen is a must to protect your family from the pollution that is a growing problem in today's world.
Allergy Guard is a high-performance, nano-fiber window screen mesh. This window screen filter is an advanced home and institutional nano-fiber screen mesh for window screens engineered to block most airborne allergens and ultra-fine dust:
- Filters out fine Ultra fine dust PM 2.5 and fine dust PM 10. Also Yellow dusts and pollen, ultra-fine dust, and more!
Unlike conventional window screens, Allergy Guard blocks most bacteria, fly ash, pollen, hair, and agricultural & airborne dust. These window dust filter screens form a defensive barrier to prevent entry into the home or office.
They also have excellent filtering efficiency to block ultra-fine particulate matter & allergens down to 300 nanometers.
By comparison, the standard window fly screen only filters much larger particles the size of 2,000,000 nanometers.
These pollen screens have high porosity 80-85% = High permeability for excellent air circulation.
The high strength 3-layer construction provides superior durability.
These window filter screens also block 95% of rain and water.
They also provide excellent visibility while blocking more than 90% of UV light and 50% of infrared light.
Allergy Guard is a window filtration screen that can not only keep pollen out of your home but also bacteria, viruses — such as the coronavirus — fly ash, dirt, dust, and pollution. Learn more about Allergy Guard on our website: https://www.metroscreenworks.com/allergy-filter-screens/ This window screen type is specially equipped to block coronavirus, allergens, and other particles because it makes use of the same nanofiber technology as is used in medical masks. This window screen material acts as a defense barrier against particles that cause allergies as well as many other materials that can make us sick, cause long-term health issues, and make our homes dirty. Protect yourself and your family with Allergy Guard screen that can filter out dirt and dust (PM 2.5, PM 10) and smaller more harmful particles. This screening material is available in bulk screen rolls and can be ordered in a ready-to-install window screen. Learn more about this amazing product and the coronavirus protection it offers, and buy online from Metro Screenworks! Learn more: https://www.metroscreenworks.com/allergy-filter-screens/ Buy screen rolls: https://www.metroscreenworks.com/allergy-filter-screen-rolls-47-x-96/ Buy complete window screens: https://www.metroscreenworks.com/allergy-guard-air-filtration-window-screen/ #AllergyGuard #AirFiltrationWindowScreens #CoronavirusProtection #CoronavirusSafety
Allergy Guard ...Allergy Guard is a window filtration screen that can not only ...
No more pine pollen in every nook and cranny
Posted by Angela S on Jun 16th 2020
We live in Conifer, CO. It gets that name because of well, all the TREES. Anyway, the month of June is tree growing month and you can literally watch them spit the pollen out into the air. Until I started putting in these screens each summer, the house was full of pine pollen. everywhere. I have been known to take compressed air and try to blow it all out.
Now, I just install these screens as soon as it starts and swap them back out for the regular screens once it is done, usually about 4-5 weeks. It is such an amazing thing to not have pine pollen on everything.
I had Metro works make me new screens with frames so I can just easily swap them out. On the screen doors, I just roll it up and store it until I need it then pull out the screen I have in them and put the allergy guard screen in.
It has made such a difference in my life. Thank you
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
- NanoScreen™ Filtration Technology
- Allergy Filter Screens
- Complete Window Screens
- Security Screens
- MAIL ME A SAMPLE
- Genius® Retractable Screens For All Openings
- Rolls of Screen - All Types
- Allergy Guard Screen Rolls For Air Filtration
- Super Screen
- Stainless Steel Security Screen
- Black Stainless Steel Security Screen
- Pet Resistant Insect Screen
- Fiberglass Screening
- Aluminum Screening
- Pool and Patio Screening
- UltraVue Invisible Insect Screen
- BetterVue Invisible Screen
- Pure Copper Screen
- Brite Bronze / Copper Insect Screen
- Florida Glass Screen
- Rolls of Solar Screen
- No-See-Um Screening - Tiny Mesh
- No-See-Um Screen (20 x 20) Rolls
- SeeVue Stainless Insect Screen
- All Colors of Pet Screen
- Doorway Alert Screen
- Pollen & Dust Filter Screen Mesh
- WideView Insect Screen 132" x 100'
- Bargain Rolls / Specials
- Tempered Glass Storm Door Panels
- Solar Screens
- More Complete Window Screens
- Sliding Screen Door Track
- Sliding Screen Doors
- Pet Screen & Accessories
- Porch Screen Panels
- Porch Screening Systems
- Patio & Pool Enclosure Screening
- Adjustable Screens
- Roll Up Solar Shades
- Screen Frame & Components
- Window Screen Frame (Full Boxes)
- Window Screen Frame. Best Value!
- Window Screen Kits
- Screening Tools & Equipment
- Special Shapes of Screens - Insect & Solar
- ROLLS OF SCREEN FOR FLORIDA SCREEN ENCLOSURES
- Quanex Screen Door Replacement Parts
- Monthly Specials
- Hinged Screen Doors
- Business Screen Kits
- Storm Windows
- Greenhouse Windows
- Air Filtration
- Wholesale Products
- Gift Certificates