Our Complete UltraVue Invisible Window Screens are made to your window screen specifications allowing you to get a replacement screen that fits exactly to-size - and shipped directly to you read-to-install. This makes our window screens the perfect choice for new and replacement window screen projects in your home. Our Complete UltraVue Invisible Screens have 50% more visibility and improved airflow over standard fiberglass screening, which means they won’t impede your view. These screens are sometimes called "invisible screens," "invisible window screens," or "transparent window screens" as they appear invisible when compared to the outward visibility of standard window screens. UltraVue is a finely woven, charcoal colored mesh with a vinyl coating to ensure long-lasting beauty as well as the color and the flexibility of the material. Finally, experience fresh air with insect protection while also fully enjoying your view.
NOTE: UltraVue is not actually invisible or a clear mesh but appears invisible because of its finely woven construction, and when compared to the visibility that standard fiberglass offers. It is black in color and made of coated fiberglass.
Ordering in bulk? Shop here.
Ordering Custom UltraVue Window Screens From Metro
There is no standard window screen size. No matter the age or brand of your windows, each window screen will vary in size - even if it's by a fraction of an inch. Buying custom window screens will ensure an exact fit for best insect protection, the best aesthetics with custom colors to match your window frame or trim, and offer you the most value with specialty screen mesh.
- Our high quality window screens are manufactured to the size and specifications you need when replacing your window screen.
- Simply select your frame size, frame color, and hardware from the menu above to customize your UltraVue replacement screen.
- Window screen replacements are made within 1/16" of the dimensions you provide for a perfect fit.
- Our window screen replacements are shipped to you fully assembled, ready to install.
Benefits of UltraVue Invisible Window Screens
- A black mesh that offers more optical clarity for a crisper, brighter outward view
- Provides insect protection
- Allows more air in while you see your view best
- Water Shed* technology
- Dirt-resistant to prevent grime build-up
- Improves light transmittance in low-E glass windows
- Frame color available in almond, beige, black, bronze, silver, or white
- Ships within 5 to 7 business days
- Made in the USA
UltraVue Invisible Screen Water Shed Technology™
Phifer’s new Water Shed Technology™ coating preserves your premium viewing experience by repelling water and carrying dirt and grime away with it. UltraVue® is designed for superior openness to provide increased airflow.
- Durable, hydrophobic coating will not wash off
- Reduces the “window paning” effect during rainstorms
- Remains cleaner longer
- Offers more optical clarity for a crisper, brighter outward view
- Improves light transmittance in low-E glass windows
- GREENGUARD certified
Types Of Hardware For Your UltraVue Window Screen
When ordering a replacement window screen, there's more to think about than just mesh type and frame dimensions. Depending on your window type, you'll need specific hardware for a perfect fit. Read more about the types of screen hardware below and reference the image above to see what's right for you:
- Corner Spring - Holds the screen frame in place when installing it in window frame. Provides tension fit.
- Pull Tab - Provides a place for the installer to hold when pulling the screen frame into its place in the window frame.
- Acorn Pointer - Rivets onto a window screen frame and helps to hold the window screen frame in place.
- Plunger Bolt - Holds screen in window frame by popping into a hole drilled into window frame, existing channel, or groove. (4" From Frame Corner Unless Customer Specifies Otherwise")
- Friction Hanger - Installs in wooden window frames to hold aluminum insect screen in place. Use with loop latch.
- Loop Latch - Holds the bottom of the screen frame snug against the window frame. Use with friction hanger.
- Casement Clip - Holds the screen frame in wooden and metal window frames. Will not rust or corrode.
- Knife Latch - Holds the window screen in window frame by inserting into a slit in the screen frame.
Why Choose Metro Screenworks?
When you shop with Metro Screenworks, you get more than what's offered at typical home improvement stores. Our window screens will outperform generic screen brands every time.
- Easy Installation - no more stress, our replacement window screens are the easiest to install.
- Measuring Tips & Resources - use our videos, step-by-step guides, and images to help measure your screens.
- Trusted Support - if you need extra support, our screen specialists are available by phone, chat, and email anytime.
- Industry Leader - we're number one in this business because we build every screen with care and accuracy.
FAQs - UltraVue Window Screens
Want to learn more about our invisible screens? Read answers to frequently asked questions below or call us! We have live window screen experts to help you find the best custom window screens for your new or replacement window screen needs. You can also visit our showroom in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
Q. What is the Best Window Screen For Visibility?
A. UltraVue. This window screen mesh is created with the thinnest, charcoal-colored fiberglass strands which provides the best visibility due to the size and color of the strands. The mesh is coated with vinyl to ensure durability and to shed water and dirt for maximum visibility even during rainy weather.
Q. What is UltraVue Screen Made Of?
A. Vinyl-coated fiberglass screen mesh. UltraVue is made of thin, vinyl-coated fiberglass screen mesh ensuring insect protection, visibility, and air flow. This vinyl-coated fiberglass mesh ensures long-term visibility even during rainy weather, durability, and is GREENGUARD-certified.
Q. What is the Clearest Window Screen?
A. UltraVue also called invisible screen is nearly invisible and provides the most visibility of any window screen on the market. UltraVue is perfect for picture windows and anywhere in your home that has a great view that you don’t want impeded by a window screen — but would still like insect protection. UltraVue is vinyl-coated for long-lasting performance and designed with water-shedding technology.
Learn More with These Screen Resources
UltraVue High-Visibility Screen | Keep Out Insects Without Blocking The View | Metro Screenworks
There’s nothing better than sleeping with your window open, fe...
Complete Custom Window Screens | Built To Your Measurements For a Perfect Fit | Metro Screenworks
Looking for a replacement window screen? Metro Screenworks off...
Water Shed Technology
Phifer’s new Water Shed Technology™, a coating applied to Bett...
How Do You Measure For Window Screens?
Measuring for your replacement window screen is easy. Watch ou...
How to Measure Window Screens & Choosing Hardware
Measuring for a replacement window screen can be completed in ...
Custom Window Screen Frame Color Options
When you need high-quality, custom window screens, Metro Scree...
26 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My windows are 20+ years old so had no warranty for a new screen We live near the ocean so the frame edges were very corroded from salt air and it looked terrible. I finally ordered the custom sized invisible screen and it fit perfectly. It looks so nice - I only wish I had thought to order from Metroscreens years ago!
Love the people, customer service and product!
I recently purchased a home with a sunroom. There are 10 windows that are vinyl and the screens needed to be replaced. These are half screens. Given the fact that the windows were vinyl and installed by the builder as a typical window, I could not find the vendor capable of offering replacement screens.this. After doing much research, I found metroscreens and I was not disappointed. I received the screens exactly to the measurements that I asked for and the quality is outstanding. Definitely a company I will use again.
Good workmanship and looks great. I have purchased 5 screens and pleased with them all. Looking out my front window it is difficult to tell what is the clear glass side and the screen side.
High visibility | Good quality screens.
We ordered 6 screens for new windows and they are working perfectly! The UltraVue is barely visible, so we still have a great view to our backyard. I was a bit worried about installation and not sure if my measurements were correct. My screens fit perfectly once I remembered I could install them from INSIDE the house (my lower sash folds down and in for cleaning purposes). Once I realized I could install them this way, they fit like a glove. Very happy!
Like the new screens. Don’t even notice they’re there. Ordered the white frames to match the new trim snd looks great. Only thing I noticed is that they are not quite as sturdy as the original screens from Hurd.
High quality, no defects, perfect size. Couldn't have asked for more.