Our Superior Sliding Screen Door comes fully assembled and ready for installation. It is made of high-quality, strong extruded aluminum frame in several colors for best curb appeal — compare to competing brand's flimsy role-form doors. This custom sliding screen door has 4 steel adjustable rollers, and includes a handle with a latch for secure closure. Fiberglass insect screen comes standard but we offer several specialty mesh upgrade options to provide even greater value.
Our door locks are designed to fit sliding doors installed on the OUTSIDE of your house. Allow 1/8" manufacturing tolerance. Coastal package available: Stainless steel rollers, screws, and latch hardware is ideal for coastal climates where normal doors will rust and fail to operate.
Check out our financing options.
- Fully assembled, ready-to-install
- Made-to-size — Custom sizes available
- Extruded aluminum frame for sturdiness
- 4 steel adjustable rollers for smooth sliding
- Pull handle that latches for secure closure
- 1/2" thick sliding screen door
- Frame color choices: white, bronze, silver, almond, green, beige, black, and silver (mill)
- 90 day warranty
- Choice of specialty mesh: super screen, pet screen, BetterVue screen, solar screen, and more
- Coastal package available (stainless steel rollers, screws, and latch hardware)
Why Everyone Needs a Made-To-Order Screen Door
No door opening is the same size. Even “standard-size” door openings will have some variance due to installation and other factors. Choosing a made-to-size screen door will ensure it fits securely to keep insects out and smoothly slides open and closed – without jamming. You also can choose from a specialty mesh to get more value for your money and can choose from 6 standard colors (more custom colors) to match your home’s trim or door frame color.
Specialty Screen Mesh – Get More For Your Money
Standard fiberglass insect mesh offers basic insect protection. Specialty mesh provides more benefits to increase comfort, energy efficiency, durability, and more. Here are some of our most popular mesh types and what they can offer you:
- BetterVue- Better outward visibility to enjoy your view
- Super screen - more durability (3x stronger)
- Pet screen - durability against pet-wear (7x stronger)
- No-See-Um/Tiny Mesh (20 x20 ) - smaller holes to keep out no-see-ums and tiny insects
- Solar Screen - reduce heat, glare, and increase energy efficiency (90% also provides tiny mesh benefits.
- Aluminum - increased durability
Have questions about our sliding screen doors? Contact us! We would be happy to answer any other questions you have about your order with us. You can also visit the Metro Screenworks showroom to see our products before you buy – we also offer free measuring services when you bring your old screen door in. You can also request a sample here of our specialty mesh to be delivered to you – we ship nationally!
How Do I Know What Size Screen Door To Buy?
Measure your old patio sliding screen door or measure the opening of your door. If your old door is the right size and it isn’t damaged, measure it to find the size of your replacement sliding screen door. If you can’t measure your old door, use one of these methods to find out the size of screen door you need:
- Option A: Measure from tip of track to tip of track and add ⅛ of an inch to overall height.
- Option B: Measure from top of bottom track up ¼ inch into the top U channel.
How Do You Replace a Sliding Screen Door?
Measure for your replacement sliding screen door and order a custom door. Though you can find screen doors at your local home improvement store, it is best to order your door custom to make sure it fits your home’s door frame. There can be some variance in size of the door frame of even “standard” sliding doors. View our guidelines for measuring for your sliding screen door.
- Custom Screen Doors Options
- Pet Protection For Your Screen Doors
- Replace Your Screen Door
- The Indestructible Screen Door
- Screen Doors: What You Need to Know
- Choosing the Right Screen Door For Your Home
- How to Pick the Best Window Screens & Screen Doors
33 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great quality door and a reasonable price. The door was easy to install and adjust to fit my doorway perfectly. I like the "dog proof" screen as I have one dog that insist on jumping up on the door when I arrive home every night.
Excellent quality. Was easy to install. The solar coating really reduces the glare.
Great door-fits perfectly and slides so easily I can do it with my pinkie!
Looks great fits great!
The process of obtaining my new screen door was seamless. The order was processed timely and the fully assembled screen door is of excellent quality.
The door is excellent. I did have some challenges with the measurement guidelines given and the door did not fit, but the issue was well handled by customer service and Dave.
Good service, super high quality product parts ... hard to beat for the price and quality.
Excellent packaging to keep the door sturdy during shipping... Very sturdy quality, not flimsy at all (the door and the screen itself)... Strong wheels that adjust for a perfect fit. Great instructions for measuring the door at the time of the order as I imagine it is very easy to measure incorrectly.
Just want to say that this company did a great job in units of this COVID-19. The sliding door was amazingly well built and the packaging was great. It was ready to be install and within minutes we had our new screen door.