The Classic Sliding Screen Door is where quality meets economy and value — it is our most popular patio sliding screen door! It is made of heavy-duty extruded aluminum material (versus flimsy roll-form metal of our competitors) with your choice of frame color and mesh. It comes with 4 steel adjustable rollers and a pull handle already installed. Enjoy the benefits of a custom sliding screen door at an affordable price!
Check out our financing options.
- Ships fully assembled, ready-to-install
- Custom sizes available — 1/2" thick sliding screen door
- Extruded aluminum frame for increased strength
- 4 steel adjustable rollers for smooth operation
- Pull handle that latches securely
- Frame color choices: white, bronze, silver, almond, tan, green, beige, black, and silver (mill)
- 90 day warranty
- Specialty mesh: super screen, pet-resistant screen, BetterVue screen, solar screen, and more
View our replacement sliding screen door measuring guidelines. Need sliding screen door track? Shop here. Our door locks are designed to fit doors installed on the OUTSIDE of your house. Allow 1/8" manufacturing tolerance.
Our Superior Screen Door is available in a greater selection of frame color and options.
Why Everyone Needs a Made-To-Order Screen Door
No door opening is the same size. Even “standard-size” door openings will have some variance due to installation and other factors. Choosing a made-to-size screen door will ensure it fits securely to keep insects out and smoothly slides open and closed – without jamming. You also can choose from a specialty mesh to get more value for your money and can choose from 6 standard colors (more custom colors) to match your home’s trim or door frame color.
Specialty Screen Mesh – Get More For Your Money
Standard fiberglass insect mesh offers basic insect protection. Specialty mesh provides more benefits to increase comfort, energy efficiency, durability, and more. Here are some of our most popular mesh types and what they can offer you:
- BetterVue- Better outward visibility to enjoy your view
- Super screen - more durability (3x stronger)
- Pet screen - durability against pet-wear (7x stronger)
- No-See-Um/Tiny Mesh (20 x20 ) - smaller holes to keep out no-see-ums and tiny insects
- Solar Screen - reduce heat, glare, and increase energy efficiency (90% also provides tiny mesh benefits.
- Aluminum - increased durability
What Sizes Do Sliding Screen Doors Come In?
All of our screen doors are custom-made to your size needs. Though local home improvement stores only offer various sizes of screen doors, every sliding screen door we offer is custom-made to your size needs. Why? Because many doors aren’t an exact standard size. Additionally, we offer you more frame color options for better curb appeal and specialty mesh to add more value and comfort.
How Do I Know What Size Screen Door to Buy?
Measure your old door or measure the door opening. If your old door is the correct size, you can simply measure it to calculate the size of your sliding screen door replacement. However, if you have an old door, then you can either follow these measuring guidelines. If you have any questions about measuring contact us.
- Custom Screen Doors Options
- Pet Protection For Your Screen Doors
- Replace Your Screen Door
- The Indestructible Screen Door
- Screen Doors: What You Need to Know
- Choosing the Right Screen Door For Your Home
- How to Pick the Best Window Screens & Screen Doors
55 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The patio screen door was made to custom fit my door opening and made in the USA. What’s not to love? Did not have to struggle to adjust a standard sized, cheaply made home store brand. Fit like a glove, installed in 15 minutes, and glides like it is on ice. Sure, it was maybe twice more costly than the cheap versions, but well worth the extra money. Ordering was a breeze and working with their service department was a pleasure. Highly recommend.
Great product love it!!!!!
Great product!!! Perfect condition! Skillfully made! Absolutely PERFECT in every way!!
Seams we built, nice rollers, easy install
In general I am satisfied with the door, the shipping and being able to install it myself. The only thing I would change is the guidance in the ordering instructions which advised subtracting 1/8 " from the height of the door. It seems totally unnecessary and makes the top edge seem loose. It's possible my door is not entirely square, but since it works it's good.
Thank you for working with me in attempts to keep my costs down.
The assembled screen door I ordered was packaged perfectly and arrived in great shape. The fit was precise and works really well. Don’t bother buying the cheap doors from home centers. Pay up for a premium screen door and buy from this company. You won’t be disappointed with the quality and craftsmanship that are built into these. Support American workers from an American company made in Colorado.
Good quality little harder to put in than I thought
The measurements were right and fit perfect. Thank you