MeshGuard Screening System
Narrow Your Product Search Further
- NanoScreen™ Filtration Technology
- Allergy Filter Screens
- Complete Window Screens
- Security Screens
- MAIL ME A SAMPLE
- Genius® Retractable Screens For All Openings
- Rolls of Screen - All Types
- Allergy Guard Screen Rolls For Air Filtration
- Super Screen
- Stainless Steel Security Screen
- Black Stainless Steel Security Screen
- Pet Resistant Insect Screen
- Fiberglass Screening
- Aluminum Screening
- Pool and Patio Screening
- UltraVue Invisible Insect Screen
- BetterVue Invisible Screen
- Pure Copper Screen
- Brite Bronze / Copper Insect Screen
- Florida Glass Screen
- Rolls of Solar Screen
- No-See-Um Screening - Tiny Mesh
- No-See-Um Screen (20 x 20) Rolls
- SeeVue Stainless Insect Screen
- All Colors of Pet Screen
- Doorway Alert Screen
- Pollen & Dust Filter Screen Mesh
- WideView Insect Screen 138" x 100'
- Bargain Rolls / Specials
- Tempered Glass Storm Door Panels
- Solar Screens
- More Complete Window Screens
- Sliding Screen Door Track
- Sliding Screen Doors
- Pet Screen & Accessories
- Porch Screen Panels
- Porch Screening Systems
- Patio & Pool Enclosure Screening
- Adjustable Screens
- Roll Up Solar Shades
- Screen Frame & Components
- Window Screen Frame (Full Boxes)
- Window Screen Frame. Best Value!
- Window Screen Kits
- Screening Tools & Equipment
- Special Shapes of Screens - Insect & Solar
- ROLLS OF SCREEN FOR FLORIDA SCREEN ENCLOSURES
- Quanex Screen Door Replacement Parts
- Monthly Specials
- Hinged Screen Doors
- Business Screen Kits
- Storm Windows
- Greenhouse Windows
- Air Filtration
- Wholesale Products
- Gift Certificates
MeshGuard is a revolutionary guardrail infill screening system.
For guardrail infill code requirements, most building codes require the vertical posts that support the handrail to be installed no more than 4 inches apart. This limits porch railing design options and results in an unobstructed view to the outdoors. MeshGuard from Screen Tight enables an open, picket-free design and is approved by building codes across America. MeshGuard is the first guardrail infill screen system approved by building codes. Installation is easy and takes a fraction of the time over installing pickets. Must use all MeshGuard components to meet building codes, including: Screen Tight Cap, MeshGuard Base, MeshGuard Steel Strip, MeshGuard Screen Material, MeshGuard Flat Safety Spline and MeshGuard Self-Drilling Screw.
MeshGuard Features & Benefits
Wide-Open View to the Outdoors
MeshGuard can be used in 6-ft x 3-ft openings below the porch handrail to create an unobstructed view to the outdoors.
Design Freedom for Architectural Details
Designers and architects have been severely limited by guardrail building codes. MeshGuard literally creates a blank canvas for new architectural details below the rail.
MeshGuard is made of high density vinyl, steel and a special polyester screen to deliver unrivaled strength.
Seamless Integration with Original Screen Tight
Use MeshGuard below the rail and Screen Tight above. The systems use the same trim cap to create a cohesive finished appearance.
Approved by Building Codes
ESR-3938 – MeshGuard has been confirmed by the ICC Evaluation Service (ICC-ES) that it is satisfactory to resist loads specified in Section 1607.8.1.2 of the 2015 and 2012 IBC (Section 1607.7.1.2 of the 2009 IBC) and Table R301.5 of the IRC, when installed at the maximum clear span distance of 72 inches (6-ft, 1828.8 mm) between the posts.
Cap Colors Available