Wholesale Sliding Screen door is where value meets quality. This sliding patio screen door is cut to the exact size you order and then shipped unassembled with all the parts you need. The rollers and handle are already installed. To assemble, all you do is slide the corners into the frame and then roll the screen into the frame with the roller tool and rubber spline that is provided. This door is made of extruded aluminum unlike competing brands which used roll-form metal, and comes with smooth rolling adjustable steel rollers.
Our door locks are designed to fit doors installed on the OUTSIDE of your house. Allow 1/8" manufacturing tolerance.
Coastal package available: Stainless steel rollers, screws, and latch hardware is ideal for coastal climates where normal doors will rust and fail to operate.
- All parts included for easy assembly
- Every door is made-to-size — custom sizes available
- Extruded aluminum frame for sturdiness
- 4 steel adjustable rollers ensure smooth operation
- Pull handle that latches for secure closure
- 1/2" thick sliding screen door
- Frame color choices: white, bronze, silver, almond, beige, and black
- 90 day warranty
- Specialty mesh: super screen, pet screen, BetterVue screen, solar screen, and more
- Coastal package available (stainless steel rollers, screws, and latch hardware)
Why Everyone Needs a Made-To-Order Screen Door
No door opening is the same size. Even “standard-size” door openings will have some variance due to installation and other factors. Choosing a made-to-size screen door will ensure it fits securely to keep insects out and smoothly slides open and closed – without jamming. You also can choose from a specialty mesh to get more value for your money and can choose from 6 standard colors (more custom colors) to match your home’s trim or door frame color.
Our DIY Screen Door Kit is Easy to Assemble
Tools You'll Need:
- Roller tool (comes with your order)
- Utility knife
Specialty Screen Mesh – Get More For Your Money
Standard fiberglass insect mesh offers basic insect protection. Specialty mesh provides more benefits to increase comfort, energy efficiency, durability, and more. Here are some of our most popular mesh types and what they can offer you:
- BetterVue- Better outward visibility to enjoy your view
- Super screen - more durability (3x stronger)
- Pet screen - durability against pet-wear (7x stronger)
- No-See-Um/Tiny Mesh (20 x20 ) - smaller holes to keep out no-see-ums and tiny insects
- Solar Screen - reduce heat, glare, and increase energy efficiency (90% also provides tiny mesh benefits.
- Aluminum - increased durability
Have questions about our custom sliding screen doors? Contact us! We would love to answer any questions you have. To see our products before you buy, request a sample or visit the Metro Screenworks showroom in Highlands Ranch, Colorado – we offer free measuring services!
How Much Does it Cost to Get a New Screen Door?
It depends on which one you buy, but expect to pay between $300-$500 for a single assembled door. Buying our wholesale door unassembled can help you save money while still enjoying the benefits of a high-quality door. Price varies with the size of door and is dependent on the upgrades added, as well. We offer financing options with Affirm to make investing in a quality sliding screen door even more affordable.
How Do I Know What Size Screen Door to Buy?
Measure your old door or measure the door opening. If your old door doesn’t fit properly, it’s been too damaged to measure, or you don’t have it anymore, you can measure for patio sliding screen door replacement by:
- Option A: Measure from top of bottom track up ¼ inch into the top U channel.
- Option B: Measure from tip of track to tip of track and add ⅛ of an inch to overall height
- Custom Screen Doors Options
- Pet Protection For Your Screen Doors
- Replace Your Screen Door
- The Indestructible Screen Door
- Screen Doors: What You Need to Know
- Choosing the Right Screen Door For Your Home
- How to Pick the Best Window Screens & Screen Doors
97 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We finally bought a sliding screen door (kit) for our patio with the integrated dog door. It works fantastic! The air flow in the evening is appreciated, and the dogs love the freedom of having their own door.
The screen was as advertised. Unfortunately i measured wrong. I called late on a friday evening and the support person gave me great advice on how to fix my issue. Very helpful and available
I had bought from them before on our previous house, and so when our new house needed a screen door, I knew exactly where to go. The order was filled and shipped quickly, and was correct as per the dimensions I ordered. I poured a bourbon, and started assembly. It took only like 15 minutes or so. Pretty easy to put together. I will give one bit of advice. On the first door I bought and put together, I was too concerned about making the screen tight. And because of that, I made it too tight, and there was the slightest bow inward, as the screen was pulling the metal frame in a bit. The door was still functional, and worked fine. It only bothered me (slightly). But not enough to replace it, or to order more screen to redo it. So on this build, I was careful to make the screen tight, but not overly tight. And it came out perfect. Maybe I should've made the first one with a bourbon as well. LOL
Just wanted to give a quick review. This was my first time replacing my patio screen door. Metro screen works made the process very easy and their prices were the most competitive that I came across. Once I received my sliding door, assembly and installation was very easy. The door slides perfectly. I am very satisfied with my purchase and will be a repeat customer in the future.
Easy to assemble. Delivered within expected timeframe.
Directions and packaging excellent
Screens doors arrived fairly quickly; fit perfect. This is my third purchase from MetroScreenWorks; I'll be buying more.
Great door and easy to assemble