Our porch screen panels are the perfect solution for enclosing your porch or patio. Our panels are made to your measurements (within 1/8") and shipped ready-to-install. We offer several frame color and hardware choices as our screen panels can be screwed in place, installed in the jamb between stops, or held in place with our casement clips. Our screen porch panels are designed to remain up year-round or to be removed as needed for cleaning or change of season. Please allow 7 to 10 days to manufacture.
- Durable design & quality materials
- ½ inch thick aluminum frame for increased durability
- Can be permanently installed with screws, or temporarily installed in the jamb between stops or with casement clips
- Multiple frame colors - black, white, almond, beige, bronze, mill (silver), and others
- Manufactured in our Denver-based warehouse
- Economy choice
- Provides insect protection
For contractors and larger projects, request a bid.
Suggested Tools For Installation
- Power drill (for fixed installation)
Want to know more about porch panels? Read answers to frequently asked questions below or contact us! We would be happy to help you find the right products for your project and budget. You can also visit the Metro Screenworks showroom in Highlands Ranch, Colorado to see our products in person.
Is Black Or Gray Window Screen Better?
Black provides the best visibility. Though both colors of screen can provide the same level of insect protection, black screen offers the most visibility because it reduces glare by absorbing the most light.
How Long Does Fiberglass Screen Last?
It depends on the wear-and-tear it receives. Wind, hail, critter claws, tree branches, and debris can all cause the mesh of porch enclosure panels to break down. However, sun exposure can be the most destructive element causing fiberglass to become brittle. We use fiberglass mesh intended for porch enclosures in our porch panels so it may withstand more than regular fiberglass window screen mesh.
- DIY Your Home’s Screen Porch Enclosure
- Super Screen: Say Goodbye to Screen Replacement
- Summer Screen Project Musts
- Designing Your Dream Pool Patio
- A Screened-In Porch for You
- Want a Change? Try a Screened-In Porch
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We've used these frames on several porches and they are great. Sturdy, good looking and easy to work with. The price is also very reasonable.
Purchased these for our screened patio and they were perfect. I was concerned about the size of the screens and how sturdy they would be ( 6 x 4 openings). The frames are very sturdy and very high quality. The screens were shipped is a crate and arrived with no issues. I would definitely purchase screens from MetroScreenworks again and recommend them to my friends.