Our unassembled porch panel kits are the ultimate solution for DIY-ers and contractors looking for an affordable and high-quality porch enclosure. We offer made-to-size panel kits that include everything you need to assemble your panels. Additionally, we use ½ inch extruded aluminum framing that is much stronger than window screen frame or wood and staple frames. We provide the option to upgrade standard fiberglass to a specialty screen for even more value.
The screen panels can be screwed in place, installed in the jamb between stops or held in place with our casement clips. These screen panels can remain up year-round or removed as needed for cleaning or change of season. Please allow 7 to 10 days to manufacture. Assembly required.
- Durable design & quality materials
- ½ inch thick aluminum frame for increased durability
- Can be permanently installed with screws, or temporarily installed in the jamb between stops or with casement clips
- Specialty mesh options to provide more value
- Frame color options - black, white, almond, beige, bronze, mill (silver), and more
- Manufactured in our Denver-based warehouse
- Can remain up year-round or be removed for cleaning or season change
Suggested Tools For Installation
- Power drill (for fixed installation)
Learn more about the porch panel kits we offer as well as answers to frequently asked questions below. You can also contact us! We love connecting with our customers and helping them find what they need. You can also visit the Metro Screenworks showroom in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
How Do I Make My Own Porch Screen Panels?
Using a porch screen panel kit. Our porch screen panel kits are easy-to-assemble and install, and can be made-to-size. What’s more is that they are more durable than the traditional wood and staple means of creating a screen enclosure. Our panels are highly durable and can be removed and reinstalled without breakage.
How Do You Install a Mesh Patio Screen?
There are a number of ways. However, using porch panels can be an easy and affordable way to do so. Our porch panels are made-to-size and can be installed and removed without breakage. What’s more, you can choose from several specialty mesh types to enhance your porch screen patio.
- DIY Your Home’s Screen Porch Enclosure
- Summer Screen Project Musts
- Designing Your Dream Pool Patio
- A Screened-In Porch for You
- Want a Change? Try a Screened-In Porch
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product, easy assembly with included spline setter tool, fantastic cut and fit. Fast turn around and very well packaged. Can't go wrong with Metro Screens.