Screen Tight Vinyl Screen Frame - Box of 20 Pieces of 96" Sticks
This is a common sense approach to screening your patio or screen enclosure. The 1-1/2 inch base attaches to existing 4x4 or 2x4 framing with wood screws. Screen materials recommended to use with Screen Tight are Fiberglass, Pool & Patio screen, Super Screen and 20/20 No See um. 0.165 spline is recommended to be used with the screen material. To give your project that nice finish, simply install included cap. Complete instructions are included with your order. Screen Tight is available in 1.5-in & 3.5-in width Base & Cap, 8-ft & custom lengths. Colors options are White, Grey, Beige and Brown caps with no painting required. Screen Tight is usable on existing porch frames weather resistant vinyl will not rust or corrode.
1. Cut the base strips to fit the vertical framing members. Attach the base to the framing members with 1" screws. Each slot on the base holds one screw. Don't install the screws so tightly that they deform the base.
2. Cut base strips to fit the horizontal-framing members and attach them. The horizontal base should butt to the edges of the vertical base.
3. Have a helper stretch the screen taut over the opening. Don't stretch the screen so tightly that it is deformed.
4. Use the concave wheel of the screening tool to begin installing the spline into the channel on the base. Once you have 6" to 12" of the screen started, use the convex wheel to push the spline securely into the channel. Cut off the excess screen and throw it away. Continue until all of the screening is installed.
5. Cut the cap pieces to fit the vertical base pieces and install them. Use a rubber mallet to snap the cap into the base. Then cut and install the horizontal cap pieces.
For larger projects order this box of 20, which includes 20 base and 20 caps. Choose the cap color that fits your patio decor best.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Have used before and this makes adding screens to any porch area easy. Easy to install and good looking with cap .recommend product