Are you tired of having to choose between opening the windows and battling a runny nose, itchy eyes, and other symptoms of allergies? When you install AllergyGuard NanoScreen™ window screens, they can not only keep out pollen but other particles that can have a negative impact on our health. AllergyGuard acts as a window pollen filter that can keep out: dust, hair, pollution, smoke particles, bacteria, and more. Increase ventilation and indoor air quality in your home when you install pollen window screens.
- 3-layer air filtration of fine dust, pollen, bacteria, smoke, viruses
- Blocks 95% of rain and water spray to prevent leakage
- Provides insect protection
- 50% thinner than a standard window screen
- Blocks 69% of UV light and 50% of infrared light
- Easy-to-clean with just a rag and water — no soap required
- Filter screens are made within 1/16" of the dimensions you provide
- Ships within 5 to 7 business days
Ordering in bulk? Shop here.
Need help measuring for your new or replacement window screens? Check out our measuring FAQ page or call us! We can also help you measure for your new screens or can do it for you when you visit our showroom in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
Have questions about pollen screens? Learn more here or call Metro Screenworks live screen experts. We offer standard and custom window screens, and would love to help you find the screens that you need.
Do Pollen Screens Work?
Yes. Pollen screens have been tested and shown to be effective against pollen, dust, pollution, and other harmful particles that affect indoor air quality. When you install pollen window screens, you can enjoy insect protection that traditional fiberglass screens provide with additional noticeable benefits.
Should You Open Windows If You Have Allergies?
It depends. The CDC asserts that having adequate ventilation is essential for one’s health. For most homes, this means opening the windows. However, suffering from allergies can make opening your home’s windows less attractive. When you install pollen-filtering screens, you can open your windows any time of year and reduce and possibly eliminate the effects of allergies.
- Do Air Filtration Screens Work?
- Screens & Benefits of Fresh Air
- Seasonal Allergies in Pets
- What is Pollution?
- Why Is Fresh Air Important?
- Screens To Enhance At-Home Learning
- Allergy Guard: Protection Your House From Mold & Water Damage
- Why Replacement Window Screens Should be Your Next Upgrade
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fit great and is stopping pollen coming into my bedroom.