These manual retractable patio screens are the ideal solution for enclosing a porch, lanai, or gazebo as they offer insect protection when you need it and then retract out of view. They can also function as a pull-down screen door for a garage door and other large openings. This retractable patio screen stays out-of-sight in its sleek, protective cassette that comes in custom colors to match your architecture, and rolls down easily when you need insect protection. No spring cleaning or additional seasonal maintenance! Simply pull down your retractable porch screens and enjoy the outdoors!
The Sierra can cover any opening up to 192" wide x 96" tall. Learn more about our financing options.
- Enhances outdoor experience
- High-quality fixtures that will last
- Screens are protected in cassette when not in use
- For home, restaurant, or business use
- Can increase the value of your home — or customer experience
- Charcoal color insect screen (18 x 16 mesh) is standard (No-See-Um mesh available)
- Custom colors available include White, Desert Sand, and Brownstone
- Made-to-order to provide you the most value
The Sierra is manually controlled by a crank but we also offer a remote-controlled option — shop the Olympic.
- Standard 18 x 16 Insect Screen
- TuffScreen No-See-Um Fabric (Keeps Out The Tiny Insects)
- Before retracting the screen, check to see that the edges of the screen fabric are riding completely inside the vertical guide rails. If necessary, use your fingers or a soft, smooth instrument to push the edges of the fabric inside the guide rails before retracting the screen.
- Patio screens should be retracted when not in use, especially during windy conditions or inclement weather: they are not intended to be continuously exposed to sun, rain, or other harsh conditions.
Have questions about our retractable patio screens or pull down retractable screen doors? Contact us! We would love to help you find the screens that fit your needs and budget.
For contractors and larger projects, request a bid.
Want to know more? Read our FAQs here or contact us with any additional questions! You can also visit the Metro Screenworks showroom in Highlands Ranch, Colorado to see our products in person.
Why Choose Retractable Screens?
Retractable screens provide convenience and may last longer than traditional screens. Unlike fixed-frame screens, retractable porch screens retract in and out of a protective cassette so that you can enjoy insect protection or an unobstructed view when the screen is not being used. Screens should also be retracted during windy conditions or inclement weather.
How Wide Can a Retractable Screen Be?
The Sierra screen can cover any opening up to 192" wide x 96" tall, and will be custom made to your size requirements and other specifications. If you need a wider screen, the ZIGZAG 1 might be a better option. However, call us and discuss your project with us: we can help you find the right product for your needs!
- DIY Your Home’s Screen Porch Enclosure
- Summer Screen Project Musts
- Retractable Window Screens: Your Next Favorite Home Improvement
- Genius Expanse Porch Windows: Turning Your House Into A Home
- Why You Should Install Roll-Up Solar Shades
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to install, looks great (no obstruction), little of trouble though with the open and close, but nothing that stopped me from buying four more units for my house.