Narrow Your Product Search Further
- MAIL ME A SAMPLE
- Rolls of Screen - All Types
- Super Screen
- Pet Resistant Insect Screen
- Fiberglass Screening
- Aluminum Screening
- BetterVue Invisible Screen
- UltraVue Invisible Insect Screen
- Pool and Patio Screening
- Pure Copper Screen
- Florida Glass Screen
- Brite Bronze / Copper Insect Screen
- Rolls of Solar Screen
- No-See-Um Screening - Tiny Mesh
- No-See-Um Screen (20 x 20) Rolls
- SeeVue Stainless Insect Screen
- All Colors of Pet Screen
- Pollen & Dust Filter Screen Mesh
- Doorway Alert Screen
- Stainless Steel Security Screen
- Bargain Rolls / Specials
- WideView Insect Screen 132" x 100'
- Complete Window Screens
- More Complete Window Screens
- Solar Screens
- Sliding Screen Doors
- Pet Screen & Accessories
- Sliding Screen Door Track
- Genius® Retractable Screens For All Openings
- Porch Screen Panels
- Porch Screening Systems
- Patio & Pool Enclosure Screening
- Tempered Glass Storm Door Panels
- Adjustable Screens
- Roll Up Solar Shades
- Screen Frame & Components
- Window Screen Frame. Best Value!
- Window Screen Frame (Full Boxes)
- Window Screen Kits
- Screening Tools & Equipment
- Special Shapes of Screens - Insect & Solar
- Security Screens
- ROLLS OF SCREEN FOR FLORIDA SCREEN ENCLOSURES
- Quanex Screen Door Replacement Parts
- Monthly Specials
- Hinged Screen Doors
- Business Screen Kits
- Storm Windows
- Greenhouse Windows
- Air Filtration
- Wholesale Products
- Gift Certificates
Aluminum insect screening is more durable than fiberglass screen and can be used for aluminum or wood windows, doors and enclosures. This material is available in natural aluminum color called Silver, and also Black and Charcoal. The mesh count is 18 x 16 strands per square inch, and ,011 diameter.
Its' protective finish prevents corrosion, strengthens weave and enhances appearance. It resists rust and withstands all climates. Charcoal and black finishes reduce glare for greater visibility. Silver finish is most economical.
Black Aluminum Screen offers the best outward visibility available in a aluminum insect screening product. Black Aluminum screen has a premium coating that is durable and has excellent weathering characteristics. This is the consumer's first choice for the best exterior view.
Silver Aluminum Screen is the traditional screening product. The finish is uniform and makes for easy fabrication into window screens, door screens and porch screen applications.
Charcoal Aluminum Screen is coated with rich charcoal finish. The glare is reduced by the dark color, which improves the outward visibility. The consistent finish of the screen gives it a pleasing appearance.