Our Retractable Window Screens are custom made to exact size and shipped to you ready to install! They are easy to install and operate. The screen mesh rolls up into a canister/housing (cassette) across the top and rolls down when you need it. There are vertical side tracks/guides that the screen mesh travels up and down in.
Our Retractable Window Screens come standard with a Speed Reducer (brake) that provides safety and controlled retraction. Adjustable handles with optional pull cord or telescoping pole for taller windows hard to reach. Hardware is available for both Recess/Inside mount and Surface/Outside mount applications.
Here is a list of what you will need to know to place your order
- Exact Size (Width X Height) and installation type - Recess/Inside mount or Surface/Outside mount. See diagram below.
- Screen mesh type - Available options are: Charcoal Fiberglass mesh, BetterVue (improved visibility mesh), 20x30 Solar Insect mesh, SheerWeave 1000 solar screen mesh and SheerWeave 2360 solar screen mesh, and Copper/Bronze screen wire.
- Standard roll or Reverse roll
- Frame colors, 6 standard finishes. See diagram below. Custom colors and wood-grain finish available by quote.
Two Types of Retractable Window Screens:
Cascade Retractable Window Screens
- Screen mesh options are: Charcoal Fiberglass mesh, BetterVue (improved visibility mesh), 20x30 Solar Insect mesh, SheerWeave 1000 solar screen mesh and SheerWeave 2360 solar screen mesh.
- Sizes available up to 76" wide x 90" height (contact us for pricing and information on retractable screens to cover larger openings)
- Easy Installation - Installation Instructions
- Maintenance Free
- Slide it down when your window is open.
- Slide it up into the housing to protect the screen mesh from dirt and damage
- Lasts longer -- and allows 20% more light -- than outdoor window screens
- Click on this link to view a Parts Explosion
Roll-Away© Series 2000 Long-Lasting with Copper/Bronze Screening
- Screen mesh option is Copper/Bronze screening only.
- Only available in Recess/Inside mount.
- Quality Components throughout the Roll-Away© provide for years of smooth operation.
- All Aluminum Hardware and complete instructions are included for easy installation.
- Dual Locking Draw Bar provides positive locking while allowing easy operation.
- Available in Bronze or White Finish only.
Cascade Retractable Window Screens Diagram:
(click to enlarge)
Roll-Away© Series 2000 Diagram:
(click to enlarge)
Retractable screens also available for doors, click here for more information.