Commonly installed at the bottom of pool enclosures to help keep out grass clippings and moisture. Florida glass screen is a durable material. Its plastic laminate also provides some privacy. Shop with our premier screen store today!
Posted by joan j on Jul 22nd 2019
During the FL rainy season, we get a lot of mud and puddles in our screened lanai. A friend told us about this screening material that keeps the rain out. We installed it and it worked perfectly. A bonus is the privacy it gives us and the renters in the property next door. I definitely recommend it.
Very easy to work with.
Posted by Unknown on Mar 9th 2019
I am a homeowner with no screening experience. I was able to rescreen my patio myself. The only thing to know is: some older screens use a plastic square spline, so don’t throw away the old spline, you may need it.
Posted by Unknown on Mar 7th 2019
Looks good...installs easily...functional as far as dirt and water...the only thing I need now is time to see about durability. Like the product!
Posted by Unknown on Sep 24th 2018
This screen material is exactly what I needed for both blocking dirt and dust along with rain water. I was happy with the way it appears from looking at it from the outside. It is very hard to tell that it is solid on the back. It appears as just screens.
Great screening product
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on Jul 2nd 2018
This Florida glass screening is an outstanding product that is easy to install. I used it around my lower porch to
Keep out dirt and rain.
Posted by JGT on Jun 21st 2018
I had to replace 2 privacy screen panels on my pool cage. Unfortunately, none of the big DIY stores now stock Florida Glass Screen mesh (at least I couldn’t find any) so bought it online from Metro Screenworks. It is good quality and fairly straightforward to install.
Posted by Rich P on Dec 30th 2017
I needed tom replace an old coated screen and this
product worked out great. I was glad to find this here because it's not available at the big Home Improvement stores
Quality Privacy Screen
Posted by Jill D. on Feb 14th 2017
Material was used to repair a lanai screen door, and it looks fabulous.
Customers also viewed
- NanoScreen™ Filtration Technology
- Allergy Filter Screens
- Complete Window Screens
- Security Screens
- MAIL ME A SAMPLE
- Genius® Retractable Screens For All Openings
- Rolls of Screen - All Types
- Allergy Guard Screen Rolls For Air Filtration
- Super Screen
- Stainless Steel Security Screen
- Black Stainless Steel Security Screen
- Pet Resistant Insect Screen
- Fiberglass Screening
- Aluminum Screening
- Pool and Patio Screening
- UltraVue Invisible Insect Screen
- BetterVue Invisible Screen
- Pure Copper Screen
- Brite Bronze / Copper Insect Screen
- Florida Glass Screen
- Rolls of Solar Screen
- No-See-Um Screening - Tiny Mesh
- No-See-Um Screen (20 x 20) Rolls
- SeeVue Stainless Insect Screen
- All Colors of Pet Screen
- Doorway Alert Screen
- Pollen & Dust Filter Screen Mesh
- WideView Insect Screen 138" x 100'
- Bargain Rolls / Specials
- Tempered Glass Storm Door Panels
- Solar Screens
- More Complete Window Screens
- Sliding Screen Door Track
- Sliding Screen Doors
- Pet Screen & Accessories
- Porch Screen Panels
- Porch Screening Systems
- Patio & Pool Enclosure Screening
- Adjustable Screens
- Roll Up Solar Shades
- Screen Frame & Components
- Window Screen Frame (Full Boxes)
- Window Screen Frame. Best Value!
- Window Screen Kits
- Screening Tools & Equipment
- Special Shapes of Screens - Insect & Solar
- ROLLS OF SCREEN FOR FLORIDA SCREEN ENCLOSURES
- Quanex Screen Door Replacement Parts
- Monthly Specials
- Business Screen Kits
- Storm Windows
- Air Filtration
- Wholesale Products
- Gift Certificates